2010 was a great year for www.thedigitalpathologywiki.com with over 70,000 page views (aka hits) and almost 100,000 page views for the site in it’s first year; making the Digital Pathology Wiki the leading resource for information on digital pathology. To celebrate a great year the Digital Pathology Wiki has been updated with a new look, support of different languages, and continues to grow with lots of new content. New content includes:
- Over 200 listed resources including publications, white papers, news articles, podcasts, and videos
- Links to several valuable online journals and presentations
- Calendar updated with 2011 digital pathology events
- Career board with worldwide positions available in digital pathology
- The most comprehensive list of digital pathology manufacturers, partners, and professional service providers available
Did you know there are 31 companies today who manufacturer a digital pathology hardware and/or software solution? If you frequently visit www.thedigitalpathologywiki.com then you probably do, otherwise bookmark this valuable site or sign up for an RSS feed.
Lastly, a special thanks to site sponsors Leica Microsystems, Bioimagene, and Visiopharm for a great year. I will continue to work hard to build the site and grow content to increase exposure to your companies and products. If others are interested in advertising in 2011, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you everyone for a great year and for the continued success of The Digital Pathology Wiki. If you have any suggestions or ideas for the wiki please feel free to comment here or send me an email.